Thanks to this book, your child will:
- learn what he/she should do and what he/she shouldn’t do to have healthy teeth;
- get acquainted with a dentist’s office and learn that there is nothing to be scared of;
- start associating appointments with the dentist with something pleasant and funny.
How to use all Fenek goods
- Read a book to your children, ask questions that we have prepared on each page.
- Use the soft toys or the hand puppets to discuss any difficult topic; role-play it with your children.
- Sing a song dedicated to this book together.
- Download the free colouring books, worksheets, and fill them in with your children.
- You can also use the free lesson script.
Books for younger children
- These 20-page brochures are published in series of four books each, and they are all thematically related.
- They all have some fixed elements, which give children a sense of security and shape their emotional attachment to the main character.
- With children’s comfort in mind, the illustrations are always on the left, and the main text – on the right.
- At the bottom of each page with content, the children will find a few questions about the text and/or the illustrations, and they love it.
- The last pages always feature some ideas on how to spend free time with one’s child. There are also some highlights on what a child will learn from a particular book, along with some advice given by an expert who elaborates on the topic at hand.
- You will be able to connect them, creating books with a marked back, or publish them in the current form.
In case of any problems with downloading, please contact us.