Poland by Camper” is another five-part series about Fenek, whose kindergarten adventures are known to all curious little Readers. Together with Fenek they learnt to count and read, to discover the secrets of nature and recognise their feelings. They fell asleep, listening to Fenek’s lullabies. They played along with Fenek. Let our books about Fenek entertain you during family trips; let them be your guidebooks when travelling around Poland with your children.
Fenek grows up and, as a pupil, begins his journey around Poland. He accompanies his mum, who sings beautifully at concerts organised by his always reliable dad. Fenek’s younger sister, Fenia, his loyal friend, Max, his grandpa and grandma, and his new, interesting friends will also be there.
Together, they visit 12 Polish cities, discover fascinating places and have great adventures – adventures that every child may experience. Some of them are funny, some others are food for thought and some are even dangerous. In each of the visited places Fenek wants to experience as much as possible, learn new things, and explore the undiscovered. It is possible, because he is travelling around Poland, one of the most beautiful countries of Europe, in which history and nature create a unique combination.
- Attractive illustrations adapted to the age of the reader.
- Tales written in the form of diaries by Fenek himself, which helps to form a stronger bond with the main character.
- Your child can write to Fenek, which will help us to establish a relationship with our readers.
- Regular length of chapters, which means that you can read them within 5—8 minutes.
- Large font, which makes learning to read a lot easier.
- The plot starts and ends within a given chapter. Perfect for children who are learning to read.
- The idea behind the content of each chapter is to take a closer look at some interesting places that can be found in selected countries. At the moment, our focus is on Poland, but we are also planning to go abroad (The UK by Camper, France by Camper, Germany by Camper, etc.).
- All the parts cover the entire early-education syllabus. The first and second part of Poland by Camper look at the key concepts found in maths and nature education. The third and fourth part covers issues in Polish, music and art, and in the last part, we have put emphasis on issues in computers, technology, and physical education.
Narrated by: Marcel Ksiazek
Marcel Ksiazek (born 7th Feb 2011) is a Primary School student who lives in Welwyn Garden City, England. Marcel is interested music and sports. He plays piano and sings, having recorded number of songs with his dad on you tube. Marcel plays table tennis in the local Club and also plays football at the Premier Skills Football Academy. Marcel debuted on the stage of the Hawthorne Theatre in 2017 taking part in musical ‘Oliver’. In following years, he also played a part in musicals ‘Annie’ and most recently in ‘We will Rock You’. Moreover, Marcel took stage several times during Festival of Religious Music in London. In his spare time Marcel likes to play with his vast collection of planes from around the world as he is interested in aviation, airports and airplanes. Marcel loves Poland and always can’t wait to visit his favourite town; Zakopane.